IGNORED

New member from Norway...

Topz

Thanks Arne,

Until last wednesday i only had the chance to look at pictures of the car.

(from your website, and several pictures on this site)

I have never bought a car this way before..... never seen the car in person, dealing with a total stranger, take the car for a testride...so for me it was also a huge relief that the car arrived safely and that the car was as nice as the pictures shows.

Now that i have been able to see the car, starting it, checking it, sitting in it...i just has to say that i am very satisfied.

Hi Terje, this goes to show how much it matters to find a car that is owned by an enthusiast. You probably had one of the best experiences, dealing with someone as excited about Z's as Arne. You are fortunate to have a good experience buying online. This is proof that it can still be done. :)

Although I am sad to see Arne no longer owns a Z, I am excited to see that you are a new member to our small family of Zed heads... ((I also have a feeling Arne won't be a non-Z-owner for long)) Anyway, welcome to the club!!! It looks like you replaced the wheels, what brand and size did you go with?

m

PS: Do you recognize our new header graphic? It's from your Z.

Thanks Mike, nice header graphic...me like :)

Guess i was lucky buying Arne's former Z, the car is what i was looking for, a well kept, good documented (helped me a lot making the desicion to buy this car among others) low milage original car, with moderate upgrades.

The wheels are Rota Rb 7x16 +4 with 205/55 Pirelli P6000 tires.

This Website is a great resource for all classic Z owners, i realy enjoy going trough the different sections, and have found a lot of info and pictures about my car in many of them as well.

Keep up the good work!

Terje

((I also have a feeling Arne won't be a non-Z-owner for long))
No promises. And my life right now is most certainly not clean enough for me to pick up another project, Z or otherwise.

But, there is a particular Series 1 I know of that's been sitting in a carport totally un-loved for AT LEAST 20 years. Sometimes as I pass by I hear it call out to me....

So Terje, I've gotta ask (fixed wing pilot myself), what's the blue chopper sitting next to the Z? Is it yours?

Hi Mike, my cousin flies this one, so for me, i`m just a passenger.

• 5 months later...

Was not that satisfied with the gunmetal Rota Wheels, so last week i had the wheels painted, gave the car a more "classic" look.

IMAG0342_zps2c2c8b56.jpg

The car will go to winterstorage during next week, but it has been a great Z Year for me.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...