Sign in to follow this  
Diseazd

ZCON Roll Call

I will be there....with my wife. I am having lemon/lime shipped down with #17 (owned by Ken Sibler of NY....a good friend of mine). I will get there Tuesday at noon and the cars s/b there Weds. morning. Looking forward to meeting some of the Z community that wasn't at Nashville last year.

Two of us from Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island S.C. Leaving wed. the 20th, driving two early 74 260Z.

See You There............

I'll be there - with several guys from Florida. I'll be driving up late at night - when the temp. is below 90 degrees and highways are clear!! Should be there very early Wednesday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Carl B.

Below 90 degrees? That takes all of the fun out of the drive, Carl.

Will miss the event this year. I hope to be able to make it next year with my 72, if the restoration is complete. If it is not finished by then,.......!****!

Have a great event!

JLP

My wife and I will be there. Plan on driving the newly resurrected 280 on the 12 hour journey from KY

I'll be there with the wife, Mon. afternoon til Sat morning. Driving the 300zx because it has a/c. Some of the local club are leaving Sun morning and caravanning down w/an overnight rest. I'm driving straight thru, very early Mon morning.

Some members of the TZCCVA are heading south Sunday morning around 9AM. That should get us there by dinner time assuming no issues with my 240Z (everyone else is towing or driving newer vehicles). Spare parts and tools should keep the gremlins at bay. It's going to be a blast! of course, it's suppose to T-storm all F'ing week (50%). Being on the Atlantic Coast means that can change in mere minutes though.

Yeah, I was going through my parts bin Monday night thinking that I should pack some spares: radiator hoses, spark plugs, rotor, cap, ignition module, electrical supplies, etc. Ah, the joys of driving older cars...

Besides Jeff Mader, Brad Robertson (green '70 that tears up the Dragon) is flying down, Bill Moreau, 1st place winner in 280 Street mod along with Pete Sanders (Z-Ya) and I will be coming down from New England. Pete and I will be dragging our 240 race car and hope to do the trip in one long push (902 miles), on Monday.

We'll have some nice parts for sale as well.

And, if you haven't heard, Bob Sharp will be there on Thursday and Friday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I will be there but in the 350Z, I underestimated the amount of time I needed for the 240Z to be ready :(

The wife and I will be leaving in the morning to start the drive down. We're taking two days to make the drive and will be bringing her 350Z and my 280ZXT. I was stationed at Parris Island about twenty years ago and we used to drive down to Savannah on a regular basis. Looking forward to a little sightseeing before the show and to seeing all of you there.

Flying in on Monday from Phoenix..... Attending with other Arizona residents.

By the way........ It's not a DRY heat there is it ? LOL

Dry heat? If its anything like its been the last few weeks you will be able to cut it with a knife and eat it with a spoon....

HUMID

That's right. Who needs to pay a gym membership for a steam bath? All you have to do is live in the Southeast in the Summer. :)

Well, we're at the hotel now. For some reason I was pretty thirsty on the drive down. The car ran like a champ. I'd never taken it on a 300 mile drive. We stopped a little after half way, and it only needed 6.3 gallons to fill it. And I thought the car was running rich.

We are staying in hilton head for a couple nights. Almost there. Will head over to the westin on Tuesday

Sorry, I was running around with the wife today. I haven't seen many cars, yet, either. Hopefully that will be different tomorrow.