ZCON Roll Call - Page 7 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZCON Roll Call

Featured Replies

  • Author

Beth.....Good seeing you too! Don't think my shutter speed is fast enough to get a good picture. You would have been a blur! Eiji and I got to do a couple laps after the show on Saturday....It was a blast!

Just got back from a 2300 mile trip with my daughter in the Z. The first night I stopped in Savannah so I took her on the track to show her what mom does for thrills. She also saw the Westin and Savannah.

The Porsche crew was there trying to act like us. Pffttt....LOL

  • 2 months later...
Anyone have pictures from the track day?????

When they said you couldn't leave until the day was done, I opted not to go to the track day. I didn't feel like sitting out there in the heat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.