IGNORED

ZCON Roll Call

Diseazd

I will be there....with my wife. I am having lemon/lime shipped down with #17 (owned by Ken Sibler of NY....a good friend of mine). I will get there Tuesday at noon and the cars s/b there Weds. morning. Looking forward to meeting some of the Z community that wasn't at Nashville last year.

I'll be there - with several guys from Florida. I'll be driving up late at night - when the temp. is below 90 degrees and highways are clear!! Should be there very early Wednesday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Carl B.

I'll be there with the wife, Mon. afternoon til Sat morning. Driving the 300zx because it has a/c. Some of the local club are leaving Sun morning and caravanning down w/an overnight rest. I'm driving straight thru, very early Mon morning.

Some members of the TZCCVA are heading south Sunday morning around 9AM. That should get us there by dinner time assuming no issues with my 240Z (everyone else is towing or driving newer vehicles). Spare parts and tools should keep the gremlins at bay. It's going to be a blast! of course, it's suppose to T-storm all F'ing week (50%). Being on the Atlantic Coast means that can change in mere minutes though.