ZCON Roll Call - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZCON Roll Call

Featured Replies

Who's going to Savannah next week?

I will be there....with my wife. I am having lemon/lime shipped down with #17 (owned by Ken Sibler of NY....a good friend of mine). I will get there Tuesday at noon and the cars s/b there Weds. morning. Looking forward to meeting some of the Z community that wasn't at Nashville last year.

Two of us from Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island S.C. Leaving wed. the 20th, driving two early 74 260Z.

See You There............

Sorry I'm going to miss the event - have fun JTMader!

I'm going to be there, though, you already knew that. LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'll be there - with several guys from Florida. I'll be driving up late at night - when the temp. is below 90 degrees and highways are clear!! Should be there very early Wednesday morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone..

Carl B.

Below 90 degrees? That takes all of the fun out of the drive, Carl.

Coming up from Melbourne Thur. morning. See y'all at the show and banquet.

Will miss the event this year. I hope to be able to make it next year with my 72, if the restoration is complete. If it is not finished by then,.......!****!

Have a great event!

JLP

My wife and I will be there. Plan on driving the newly resurrected 280 on the 12 hour journey from KY

I'll be there with the wife, Mon. afternoon til Sat morning. Driving the 300zx because it has a/c. Some of the local club are leaving Sun morning and caravanning down w/an overnight rest. I'm driving straight thru, very early Mon morning.

Some members of the TZCCVA are heading south Sunday morning around 9AM. That should get us there by dinner time assuming no issues with my 240Z (everyone else is towing or driving newer vehicles). Spare parts and tools should keep the gremlins at bay. It's going to be a blast! of course, it's suppose to T-storm all F'ing week (50%). Being on the Atlantic Coast means that can change in mere minutes though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.