IGNORED

ZCON Roll Call

Diseazd

Any chance you guys can upload the photos to our gallery? I noticed that putting them on other galleries (like Flickr and Photobucket) will eventually expire causing bad links (let's say in 6 months). If they are posted here, the photos will be online forever.. ;)

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3686

Attachments to this thread will also last forever but the gallery is the ultimate place for them.

Marty.....Mine's the first picture in post number 55. I came in 2nd place Street Modified......The urine,vomit and fingerprints on the car were later DNA tested and matched the DNA for JT Mader who finished first!

Marty.....Mine's the first picture in post number 55. I came in 2nd place Street Modified......The urine,vomit and fingerprints on the car were later DNA tested and matched the DNA for JT Mader who finished first!

LOL!!! Well, congrats on the 2nd place finish! you certainly deserve it. Is JT's car in any of the photos?

There is one car that appears to be 919 yellow in great shape. I would have liked to see that one in person.

What an amazing gathering of beautiful Z's. Wish I could have been there.

Marty

But I am sure you will be in Phoenix next year. Good news Rich, I got a real buddy of mine who lives in Glendale AZ who has a huge place. He just finished building a huge multi-car garage on his property too. I told him that I will be bring some Z car guys out there next year...he is ready and said we can do all out prep work on the cars in the garage. No need to pay for a hotel. I have a 73 of mine stored at his place too. I hope to have the 71 widebody ready by then, it is all up to my paint and body guy.

I uploaded my photos from the 2011 Z Car Convention into the gallery:

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopos...y.php?cat=3686

The convention was a blast, and the guys and gals from the Coastal Z Car Club and ZCCA did an excellent job.

I uploaded pics of all year Z's, but you will notice that most of the images are grouped by Z Series, with most of the S30's near the later pages.

Enjoy!

Bob

Sorry -- as noted, I pasted in a bad link format. Below is the link to the ZCon Gallery...

I uploaded my photos from the 2011 Z Car Convention into the gallery:

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3686

The convention was a blast, and the guys and gals from the Coastal Z Car Club and ZCCA did an excellent job.

I uploaded pics of all year Z's, but you will notice that most of the images are grouped by Z Series, with most of the S30's near the later pages.

Enjoy!

Bob

Hey Guy,

I guess I didn't realize that with DNA testing the dirt, vomit and urine c/b traced back to me.....I will have to come up with another scheme to get to 1st place!!!! :) I think you could flip a coin to decide 1st place between our 2 cars.......they are both so beautiful. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you and your wife........

jtmader

• 3 weeks later...