IGNORED

[2011] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Finished installing Nissan Motorsports header yesterday and today I drove to the exhaust shop 25 minutes away from the house. Loudest drive of my life and I forgot the ear plugs... :stupid:

The twice pipe exhaust that I've been waiting for is on the horizon!

Also, my hub adapter finally came in so I can finally mount my Momo.

Edited by LeonV

How did the twice pipes turn out????

It was like I was a kid on Christmas again, only better!!! They sound fantastic, not too loud for me and there's less drone on the freeway. It's got that distinct twice-pipe braaap sound to it, and combined with the induction noise of the Webers, the engine plays a mechanical symphony. Don't worry, when I have some time I'll make a thread on the exhaust build (with video of course)!

Took a leisurely drive to the fuel station. Topped it off & added STA-BIL. On the way home I was stopped by a neighbor who retores old Land Cruisers. He had not seen a 240Z in many years. Fondly recalled his years with early Toyotas and Datsun. Came home and tightened the negative battery cable terminal. Too hot to do anything else.

Edited by zed2