IGNORED

What I did today

Mikez73

• 1 month later...
I had a big day today. I finally got my headliner installed with the A pillar stuff too--what a big job-I'm sore.

I did that on my first 280zx and my first 300zx. It is a PITA.

Here is my current project: getting rid of some minor rust problems.

I'll post pics of the results soon...if it turns out well :cool:

05-06-10_003sm.jpg

05-06-10_004sm.jpg

05-06-10_006sm.jpg

05-06-10_007sm.jpg

05-06-10_008sm.jpg

Last Friday and Saturday was the exhaust system. Sunday was enjoying it.

Monday morning is the first photo, Tuesday night is the next, sunshine would of helped.

Wednesday was tuning and experiencing way more tourque and hp! :D

Thursday the entire evaporative system was repaired, the larger fuel rated hoses were found at the John Deere dealership, 300psi LOL

Friday was wash, dry, wax on wax off, polish & detail. :cool:

Today is my first car show of the season McPherson College, the USA's only accredited 4 year course in automobile restoration.

Bonzi Lon

post-11300-14150810906641_thumb.jpg

post-11300-14150810906863_thumb.jpg

I tried to convert my evil Production supervisor ( who is a DIE HARD honda guy )

to see the way and the light of **NISSAN** by tagging his CRX with a homemade nissan logo on his hood..while he wasnt looking..

Sigh its not working though...he just wants to work on it more now....:finger:

nissan_crx001.jpg

seafoam in the gas tank, new in line fuel filter after the gas tank and replaced the fuel inlet that the P.O. mangled (for reasons I can not fathom).:stupid:

P.S. and I drove it, it's getting really hard to drive my corolla day to day even though I trust it more.

Edited by grantf

Last few days, installed new hood release, cleaned the hood latch and reinstalled, took off grill and loosened hood hinges to unjam hood!:angry: Fiddled with hood adjustment for an hour.Bled brakes and clutch, adjusted slave cylinder throw and clutch pedal (both out badly) Discovered what looks like a shotgun hole in passenger footwell! :ermm:(will post a pic,very strange)Will drive to work tommorrow:D