IGNORED

Houston Texas Classic Datsun get together

Zedyone_kenobi

My apologies to everyone for not making the meet. By the time my daughters softball try-outs had finished it was 11:45 and it takes 20 mins to get to Post Oak from Spring - family first.

From the looks of the pics, it looks like everyone had a great time! Hats off to Zedyone_kenobi for organizing this -you can never have too many Z-Car buds.

My condolences to TexasRider260Z - sorry about the tire. I hope that you didn't rash up the rim!

I cannot wait until I can met everyone!

Please be sure to post pics on our 'Social' page! Go here>http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/group.php?groupid=2

Edited by ZCurves

It truly was great to get out and meet some folks, even if I was late. So much to learn and so little time....

Stephen, thanks again for getting this together. My wife even had a good time, even though I had to spend some quality (feigned interest) time in a jewelry store afterwards....:rolleyes: I have to give her credit though. This is her second episode with a Z restoration, so she's pretty much with the program.

Looking forward to the next one.

Lon

Almost ready to get the member list out.. but I still need email addresses from the following people:

srbigbutt

Jack T

Zcurves

WingZr0

Krista

I will send out what I have so far, but will update when I get these email addresses.

Also, if there is anything wrong or bad info, I may have made a typo. Let me know and i will be happy to fix it. I saved it in the 97-2003 excel, as not everybody has the new office suite yet.

• 3 months later...

Hi Bros :) , me and my Big Rig truck are in Dallas for tonight! Who has a Silver 240Z that looks just like Zedyones but with Turbine Wheels and a stock exhaust at Gary's Alignment Shop today?

Edited by WingZr0

Interesting, check out the Google Maps Street View of Gary's. I got curious, because I used to live in Dallas, and looked it up:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=2464+Royal+Lane,+dallas,+tx&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=&cid=0,0,17566782199794396152&ei=OWjrS9GDPIPGlQePzticBA&ved=0CBMQnwIwAA&hq=2464+Royal+Lane,+dallas,+tx&ll=32.895759,-96.896997&spn=0,0.003532&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=32.895996,-96.89639&panoid=eSHkvSBS05Hn_cgKJZ22Jg&cbp=12,183.78,,1,3.58

The car was there several years ago whenever the Google Prius cruised on by, so I'm guessing it's owned by someone who works there.

Looks like a 280Z though.

Edited by Inf

Nope, it was a 240. Had the thin bumpers and all the other stuff. Can't see the google maps on my phone here but i did get poor quality camera phone pic. Another meet sounds great. What would make a good bullshit remover? LOL