IGNORED

Z Stolen this Morning in LA County, CA

DeMoore

I know how you are feeling about now,..

I had a 74 260Z stolen from a Wal Mart parking lot in Manteca Ca, about 9 years ago. It was horrifying when I got it back.

Stripped, one lug nut holding each of the 4 different rims and tires on they even took the air cleaner, carpet, it was a sad sad day. The only thin I learned was how to rebuild it inside and out, top to bottom. Yes I had some help...

Good luck I am crossing my fingers for you and keeping my eyes open for it.

Thanks to all. Yeah, I posted the VIN on top of the thread with the license. Man, I hope I don't get it back like that... You would think an old classic like that wouldn't be a common steal for parts. I'm hoping they just took it for a joyride and then left it by the side of a road somewhere. And I get sad beause the Z forum became my favorite site, and I spent all day on here (just ask my wife). Well, I'm still going to get on everyday, As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a Z owner, and if I don't get Victoria back, I might be able to afford another Z in maybe less than a year.

"It's going to be a long winter" -Timothy Dalton in American Outlaws.

Again, thanks to all who are keeping a watch, I REALLY appreciate it. Again, most noticable thing on the car is the Pop-top t-top, and you shouldn't see it repainted, it had a brand new reddish brown paint job on it.

Don't think that wasn't the first thought on my mind. But if he garaged it, what then? And he probably had a friend store it for him if he took it anyway. He lives kind of far to do a routine check drive by also, but you never know. I'm just hoping the police will find it in one piece (and with more than one piece on the chassis, not just the frame...) Thanks for the thought.

Thanks to all. Yeah, I posted the VIN on top of the thread with the license. Man, I hope I don't get it back like that... You would think an old classic like that wouldn't be a common steal for parts. I'm hoping they just took it for a joyride and then left it by the side of a road somewhere. And I get sad beause the Z forum became my favorite site, and I spent all day on here (just ask my wife). Well, I'm still going to get on everyday, As far as I'm concerned, I'm still a Z owner, and if I don't get Victoria back, I might be able to afford another Z in maybe less than a year.

"It's going to be a long winter" -Timothy Dalton in American Outlaws.

Again, thanks to all who are keeping a watch, I REALLY appreciate it. Again, most noticable thing on the car is the Pop-top t-top, and you shouldn't see it repainted, it had a brand new reddish brown paint job on it.

That breaks my heart! You called her by name.

I cry for you.