IGNORED

280z(automatic) PEEL OUT

anthony280z

street racers always try to race once they see my car.
Do what I do... turn on some oldies on the radio, rev the engine a few times, and when the light turns green sit back and wave bye-bye, and smile, because there's a cop up a few blocks ahead. Then cruise along.

I Tried Red Lining At Nutral Then Switching To Drive, But It Seems To Lock.

OUCH MAN :hurt: Thats Z Car Abuse :finger::angry: The tranny shop is going to love you.

Like everyone else has said, Just drive her nice and enjoy the ride. Let all the immature assholes (like ricers for example) wreck there cars :)

I, too, have had people at a stop light see my 240Z and want to race. I resist the impulse to take the bait and let the other person race off ahead. My Z is quick, but definitely not a street racer, it's better suited to cruises in the mountains on windy roads where its handling makes driving it a blast.

When the testosterone levels get on the high :beard: side I'll take my Cadillac Allante out for a spin. The transverse mounted 4.5L V8 will smoke the front tires all day long without any effort, should I so desire. On the few occasions when I've engaged in stop light drag racing :stupid: I've left the other guy behind...

You don't wan to do that unless you're planning on paying for major tranny repairs. If you want to have some fun, go to an empty wide open parking lot where there's not a whole lot of people around so they don't write your licence plate number down or call the cops. Then punch it and do some dougnuts. While you're doing doughunts, you may be able to pull out of the doughnut by feathering the brake with the gas held at high rpms and come to a stop doing a burnout. Or wet the parking lot down and that'll help. But it's risky doing that kind of stuff with an old car...

Donuts are great fun..... until your heater valve explodes and floods the car with antifreeze.

None sense, Anthony. There is not a car that I have found yet that I can't get to smoke the tires off!!! LOL ya so it might be hard on the tranny but its fun!!! Speaking from a guy with a Camaro, Firebird and an LS-1 Z in the making, try alittle bleach water, or just really soapy water and pour it over the tires then do the gas brake gig!!! works everytime!!! just know that something can go wrong, but hell if you roast your tranny then you can put in a manual and life will be good!! good luck and keep me informed on how that soapy water worked!

Does Anyone Know How Can I Make My Automatic 280z Peel Out. I Tried Red Lining At Nutral Then Switching To Drive, But It Seems To Lock. I Also Tried Brake Gas But Nothing Happends. By The Way I Have Stock Rims Witch Are Too Heavy May That Be It.

YES I DO ! YOU JUST NEED TO GET RID OF THE LOOSE NUT BEHIND THE STEERING WHEEL !

Whenever im with a friend they always want me to burn out or floor it..... And when I tried to burn out.... It would not do it. And that was the last time a tried cuz i knew that was wrecking the car... My dumb friends like "Your car only looks fast, but it's slow as hell."

I just looked over at him and said, "Its worth more then your geo... stfu."

:sleepy:

Peeling out and going fast is fun! In a controlled manner, it can be a blast to pull some power slides.

You can't do much stand-still peeling out in a S30 series car w/out changing a lot of things. Just look at this video of this V8 supercharged..

If you want to do some tire burning, head over to the local SCCA and see if you can participate in a track event. You'll get plenty of opportunity to peel out sideways around corners (in a safe controlled environment).

The warnings about your transmission are correct.... if you keep slamming that tranny into gear, you'll be replacing parts soon.