IGNORED

Cool Avatars

Mike

I got to admit, I really like it when people put their own car on their avatar. When I was a lurker here, I really enjoyed getting these small clues as to what everyone's cars looked like. It really helped fire my enthusiasm for Zs. Which is why I have always used shots of my own car as my avatars. Of course, in the case of the yellow car I cleaned it up in Photoshop first... :D

I got to admit, I really like it when people put their own car on their avatar. When I was a lurker here, I really enjoyed getting these small clues as to what everyone's cars looked like. It really helped fire my enthusiasm for Zs. Which is why I have always used shots of my own car as my avatars. Of course, in the case of the yellow car I cleaned it up in Photoshop first... :D

It is pretty cool to see what other member's Z's look like. Thats one reason i put my car in my avatar.

i would love to see a z with the below shink method.

cd

If you send me a picture of one I'll do it - note it has to be a near-side angle to work best.

Here's a few of the ones I've used over time :)

(also attached a mini-KPGC110 I made)

post-1243-14150798997205_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798997958_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998018_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998111_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998198_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998337_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998399_thumb.gif

post-1243-14150798998532_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998687_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798998728_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with Arne on this one, I prefer to see someone's own car as their avatar. If everyone does that, its like a mini-car show down the left side when you read threads! :classic:

Maybe the ZCCA will add the "C-Rusty Cup/Medallio" and to the Gold Cup\Medallion awards just for Bill!

Lowest point scores should be worth atleast a carwash token, and a screen for the drain(to keep from having to much of the car wash away...)

Will

PS, I prefer to use my car for my avitar-that way every visit here reminds me how far my car has come.