IGNORED

coolest looking spooiler, i think

lilman1230

well... I KNOW that the 240z would not have the timeless design it have , if it was not for Goertz input.

Goertz did show big intrest in my turbo set-up,( cartech triple carb) and the sound of the car, i remember he sat inside my car and blip the trottle with a big grin.:)

maybe i post some fotos of him later, i need do some "arcive" digging:)

Any way that discusion belongssome place else.:)

My Dearest Gentle Jan,

That discussion belongs some place else indeed! Certainly not on this web site! You see, Albrecht Goertz had NOTHING to do with the design of the Z. You will only get howls of laughter from everyone here if you bring up his name. I know he would like to think he had something to do with the design, but we don't believe him. We believe the design team led by Yoshihiko Matsuo is responsible for the design and we have overwhelming evidence to substantiate our thoughts. Conversely, we have nothing more that a few pictures of Mr. Goertz standing around and that really means nothing. For that matter, if you would like me to sit in your car and blip the throttle, I would be happy to smile for a picture. You see? You are very welcome to join our love for Z cars and talk about the timeless design, but discussions about Albrecht will not be received well. I hope you will consider our view.

Personally, I don't think your air dam design is all that bad. Move the parking lights to below the bumper and make the brake duct smaller. Align the vertical edge between the brake duct and center duct with the line of the fender edge above and I think you will have a very good looking modification.

All the best,

Chris