IGNORED

coolest looking spooiler, i think

lilman1230

:D :D yeah, nice but, just doesnt look right imho.

omg what are you guys talking about i mean it looks way better then the cheap/tacked on look of the msa type 3 body kit and it goes perfectly with the body lines of the car, i admit the turn signals do look pretty wack but its not a bad looking front spoiler. i think it looks modern without taking away from the original classic lines

omg what are you guys talking about i mean it looks way better then the cheap/tacked on look of the msa type 3 body kit and it goes perfectly with the body lines of the car, i admit the turn signals do look pretty wack but its not a bad looking front spoiler. i think it looks modern without taking away from the original classic lines

Just remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone's is different...that's why there are so many different air dams out there as well as things like wheels. Just think, if everyone like the same thing then there would only be one style of wheel made worldwide...now how boring would that be!?

My opinion, I do like the way it looks in the lower portion, the signals look like crap though. And even though I like part of it, I still would not put it on my car as it's not the look I'm going for.

The only thing I can say about that air dam is that it fits! It doesn't look right, it does not cary any styling from the rest of the car except color and allignment at the point of connection. It is beter than a missing lower valence panel, but worse than factory pieces-not what I want from my car, but not as bad as some of the body modifications that have been on cars listed on ebay...

Looks like it came off a ricer, and gets home sick every time it passes one(It is now on a Z after all...:laugh: )

Will