IGNORED

Headlight Upgrade Harness's For Sale (again!)

Zs-ondabrain

Enigma--you said:

It will probably be a while before I do the actual install as I have a lot of other things to complete first

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless your car is torn apart, I'd install it first thing...it's very quick and easy to install. Use dialetic grease on connections (and I used black electrical tape to seal the outside of each connection as well) but beyond that, it's about a 15 minute upgrade, very fast.

I waited a few days, and I really should've done it the day I got it.

Just my .02 dollars.

Enigma--you said:

It will probably be a while before I do the actual install as I have a lot of other things to complete first

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless your car is torn apart, I'd install it first thing...it's very quick and easy to install. Use dialetic grease on connections (and I used black electrical tape to seal the outside of each connection as well) but beyond that, it's about a 15 minute upgrade, very fast.

I waited a few days, and I really should've done it the day I got it.

Just my .02 dollars.

Yes, it's torn apart. I have to devote my time to finishing with the suspension refresh and getting this thing back on the road so I can drive it. I'm going nutz! I bought it back in October, drove it 4 times, and then tore out the suspension for complete refinishing and replacement of the struts, spring and bushings. I had hoped to be done by Christmas but work, rain, and family commitments have caused significant delays. At this point my target date for finishing up is somewhere between May 1st-15th. Everything is stripped, treated and painted. Now I just need to put it all back together, lube it all up, and then start on the brake system rebuild(calipers, wheel cylinders, and master cly.) Oh yeah, and get all the fasteners, cataloged and sent off to the plater..........

Dave,

I installed both harnesses this afternoon and checked them out this evening after dark and I can SEE my gauges!! No more checking my speed by the light of the street lights! The difference in the headlights is amazing I can acutally see where Im going.

Thanks for making such a great and valuable product available to us.

Best,

H Houghton