IGNORED

Headlight Upgrade Harness's For Sale (again!)

Zs-ondabrain

**UPDATE**

I still make all the upgrades you are interested in.

Motorsport Auto is still a great Sponsor for the site and Typically has them in stock and ready for you to purchase.

Please make sure you let them know that you saw the info for buying your upgrade HERE at CZCC!!

They NOW carry The.

240Z Headlight Upgrade harness (HLH)

240Z 6-pin Parking light upgrade harness (6pin PLH)

240Z/260Z/280Z 9-pin Parking light upgrade harness (For the 73' -76' S30's with a 9-pin Combo switch connector and Intermittent wipers. (9pin PLH)

240Z Sidemarker Conversion Plugs (SCP)

ZX alternator adapter plug for installing an 81' to 83' Internally regulated alternator into your 240Z.

"NLA" The DZ-Start Push button Keyless ignition system (IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!)

All hand made by me and me alone, one piece at a time.

If you have any questions on my products feel free to Call MSA or email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com

Thanks again to all my previous customers and future customers.

You help support the site and my family.

Dave

I ordered your headlight upgrade harness from the Z Store two days ago - should be arriving any day! Wish I had ordered it BEFORE the whiff of smoke came out of my steering column signifying something very wrong in the combo switch when I turned on the lights. I'd only had my 240 for a few days - live, (read old forum posts), and learn, I guess.

Anyway, it's cool to know who made it, and who to ask if (when) I have questions about installing it. My electrical knowledge is not much more developed than "fire=bad".

Thanks

(different) Dave

I'll vouch for Dave's willingness to answer questions via email or PM. He provides good explanations that are easy to understand. As to his products, I have installed all the upgrades he makes for the 240Z on both of my 71 Z's. What a difference and less worries about the switches and fuse boxes.

Dave supplied me with a sample upgrade harness for my parking lights. Installation was a breeze and doesn't ruin the stock appearance of my car. I like the fact the harnesses are matching and I don't see a lot of spliced cables. I can tell there is a noticeable difference in the brightness of my lights with this harness. Dave went above and beyond with this project and it shows.

PS: Motorsport Auto also gives discounts to club members so be sure to tell them you are a member of The Classic Zcar Club. If they ask for a membership number, you can see it in all of your posts (look to the left of my post here) or you can find it by clicking "My Profile" in the upper right of the website.

• 3 years later...