IGNORED

How Close Are Our VIN #'s

Zrush

Yeah, I got nothing as well. I do know that my previous owner purchased it from someone else, but that's it. My guess is that there was at least one more owner (just a hunch) since the previous previous owner had been the one to modify it. Since it's still numbers matching tells me he was "in process" of doing something more, but that's completely an assumption.

How is yours coming along? I looked at your site before I got "back into the game", and I knew I would buy another Z.

How is yours coming along? I looked at your site before I got "back into the game", and I knew I would buy another Z.
Not ready for prime time. It's coming along, but I don't expect to actually have it on the road for several months at best. And once I get that done, it'll be time to save for rust, body and paint work.

That's a good question! I think the original point of the thread was to see which forum members had cars in close proximity vis-a-vis VIN #.

It's certainly not to gather something sensitive....most of us use a board name, which is why I asked you if your friend was a member (I don't really want to put personal names down)....

Certainly, the spreadsheet isn't for me...I did it more as something for this group to own/maintain.