IGNORED

Nissan OEM Floor Pan. Unbelievable!

karst

P.S> unless you are going to mount seats in it for your livingroom, I am not sure your decoration could do it justice!

Oh yea, I'm talking seats, center console, E-brake, shifter, padding, floor mats, everything. It would look like someone cut it out of a car and put it in the living room. Ofcourse it would have cup holders and a tv remote in the console. And some other modifications like a frame with sliders or casters so you can move it around.

It's all just part of my dream, along with a warehouse full of Zed's. :bunny:

Ed, I think your on to something! Now, if you can just incorperate a video screen and the right race track programs involving a Z car.......you would be set for some fun. Imagine playing a video game driving a Z car at your favorite race track and actually sitting in a Z car (remove the crate, however)!!! What do ya thin guys/gals? Maybe it could become a fund raising attraction for the Z car Nationals.

Hello everyone! I'd like to preface this post with a big 'shout-out' and thanks to the illustrious admin of this beloved site, without whom this discussion wouldn't even be possible. I think we should each take a few moments each day to turn our thoughts to the guy behind the curtain as they say, the one who makes it happen, the MAN WITH THE PLAN - of course I'm referring to Mike - the PHP wizard of classiczcars.com. Again thanks Mike for making this all happen for us members and the thousands of guests whose lives are geared up a notch each time they visit this place that some of us may even call home.

Funny but my floor area was most rusted where the floorpan meets the frame rails and firewall, which isn't even included in this part. But it is an interesting thing to look at. Installation would be extremely difficult I'd imagine.

MIchael

I am guessing....but this is what shows up in the royal archives.....

74300-E4600 is superceeded to 74300-N3350 Assembly - floor front (fnt) - get this...$395.95 plus $39.30 from Oregon. Now, it looks like the inner rockers need to be ordered separately. And there is a difference between the manual floor and the automatic floor. The application lists the same number up to 72. Maybe the inner rocker sill changes with the seat belt bubble?

Yep...Here it is again in the newer scriptures, C-0010U of the S30, 4th overall revision, up to December 1973. Very clearly 74300-N3350 for the manual transmission and E8804 for the automatic. The sills were superceeded 7 / 72 from 76410-E4600 to E8800. I just love the royal archives!!!! Are those Asian twins, Greyghost?

Hi Guys:

Now that someone mentioned it.. Ed.... that floorpan with seats/center console properly mounted and redesigned... would just fit in front of my desk here... then with a new Mac and a 23" display... I'd be set!!.... might be able to make a new desk out of an old hood too.... hummm....

Hey - KRAST - ask the seller to shoot me a price..... ah... a low price;-)

FWIW,

Carl

Carl Beck

Clearwater,FL USA

http://ZHome.com