IGNORED

Nissan OEM Floor Pan. Unbelievable!

karst

I have been given an opportunity by a local Z enthusiast to liquidate his limited collection of OEM body parts.

The item of interest in this ad is an original Nissan OEM replacement floor pan for 240 series II cars. It is the complete floor including trans tunnel. It is still in its original shipping crate.

floor2.jpg

floors1.jpg

floor3.jpg

The seller has asked me to ask the Z community what they believe this item is worth, to estimate its rarity, and to accept serious offers on his behalf.

We prefer to offer this item to community on this venue rather than E-bay for now in the hopes that it go to true Z enthusiast who will appreciate it.

This item is located in Calgary Alberta Canada. Please forward all inquiries to z240@shaw.ca

Hi Guys:

Interesting item. Nonetheless I never make serious offers, until I know what the seller thinks something is worth. It's usually a waste of time.

If he thinks it's worth #800.00 to $1000.00 then my "serious" offer of $350.00 would sound pretty harsh.... After trying to sell it for a year and not getting offers of much more than $350.00... he'd sell it for that, to someone else.

I truly believe that people that own items like these, need to start the marketing process by putting a price on them.

I believe that the last one sold on e-bay for around $400.00 a few months ago. As I recall it was in the North Eastern US.

It's a BIG part to STORE if you don't have need of it, and it would be a fun collectible if you had the room and it didn't cost too much.

FWIW,

Carl

Carl Beck

Clearwater,FL USA

http://ZHome.com

Think about how much damage would REQUIRE the cost of, and the work to install that piece. Most Zs worth restoring need frame rails, floors, seat mounts, or some combination of all three-not counting cosmetic repair. That piece is valuable, but probably not practical considering the cost including shipping, and the cost of having it installed-not a job for a guy with a welder and 4 cinder blocks-cutting out that much floor really takes away the strength of the car, not to mention a car that damaged would probably not have rockers either.

Will

P.S> unless you are going to mount seats in it for your livingroom, I am not sure your decoration could do it justice!