IGNORED

Which one you like better?

wolf66

Which one you like better?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like better?

• Top/Clean
    • Bottom/stock+spoilers

the car is a 72 , its painted guards red and the bumpers were zinced and primed to take paint , it was painted in june-august of 1987 pics taken on oct 87 , the whale tail was a toss up at the time when I bought the car<it was already on it> , if I had to redo it merely months after having the car repainted it would have been without the tail<always seems to crack>, I can get pics of my brothers 74 < broken74 > he doesn't have bumpers presently, it is lowered as well , all the chrome was removed and painted black, I sold the car to buy one with a/c , a bmw 3 series at the time , probably the worst mistake I have ever made, but I prefer z's with bumpers <minus guards> and with either a bre spoiler or nothing, which my 72 I have now will be :geek:

I don't really like the blacked out stainless steel all around the windows...

WOLF, I think from the answers you can tell everyone has quite different tastes. In the end it's your own car and you should be building it to YOUR tastes, not anybody elses... Working out what those tastes are isn't easy, though...

I think if you want options you should be looking through this sites gallery there are some awesome Z's hiding in there. Try my gallery for a start ROFL .

It's funny i used to like whale tails. The other day though i saw a 240z with one here in Melb YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! looked like a 80's Rx7 with one of those crappy body kits icke.

:sick:

Incidently my 240z has the front bumper but no rear one. I think it looks tuff without the rear bumper but I have been thinking of putting it back on lately when i can afford to rechrome it. Yes I'm with Alfa chrome everywhere blacked out is for ricers(no offence anyone LOL).

I think the best thing with the bumpers is to have them just the single piece without overiders and possibly even all holes filled and no rubber protectors but then again they can look ok aswell.

:D