IGNORED

35 mm film developing find

siteunseen

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I have about 4 throw away cameras from the late 90s I used during Mardi Gras over the years.  I'm scared to get them developed, I'm sure they are full of nude pictures of the drunk girls we had around us.  The small town I live in, the only developers wouldn't give them to me and say I need to go to church.

But, now with your newfound color photo lab, you can process the film yourself, Cliff.  It was meant to be!  

Dennis

• Like 1

On 2/11/2017 at 6:29 AM, heyitsrama said:

I am looking for a development tank. They are typically black plastic, have a plastic reel inside them. My old ones reel broke.
Any old rolls of film? Or those plastic organization sheets?

I need to gIMG_0543.JPGIMG_0541.JPGIMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0528.JPG

I have 2 of the plastic developing tanks.  And maybe some of the plastic sheets, I'll have to look.  They're  yours if you want them.

I had many happy hours in the darkroom too.  

Jai

On 2/11/2017 at 2:18 PM, gwri8 said:

Reminds me of an old joke.  

Next he's gonna Focus."  The girl next to her looks shocked and says "Bouf Us?"

Greg...

Yes that really is an old joke.  I'm 74 now and remember my Mom telling me that one when I was a TEEN.  That sorta makes it older than your  birth, eh?  Amazing you could remember it.  :rolleyes:

Pretty old...

Hahaha,

Jai

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Redwing said:

Greg...

Yes that really is an old joke.  I'm 74 now and remember my Mom telling me that one when I was a TEEN.  That sorta makes it older than your  birth, eh?  Amazing you could remember it.  :rolleyes:

Pretty old...

Hahaha,

Jai

My first joke was the one where a couple went on vacation, left their cat for the neighbor to tend to.  He calls them up and said the cat was dead, ruined their vacation.  They said why didn't you tell us the cat's on the roof then call and say he fell, then that he'd died.  Break it to us easier.  A few days later the neighbor calls and says " your mother's on the roof". LOL

• Like 1

On 2/11/2017 at 11:16 PM, psdenno said:

Looks like all you need to complete your darkroom is a "safe light" and some clips to hang prints to dry.  That appears to be a nice set up for anyone looking to get into developing their own film.

Dennis

I agree.  My head is swimming just looking at this neat bunch of equipment.  

Years back I would have given my left pinky to have all of it.  Snarf!

Jai