E Train's Content - Page 3 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

E Train

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E Train

  1. so, I was reading the previous post and am guessing that you are using adobe photoshop. The only question now is how do I get ahold of that program
  2. what program are you guys using to make the club pictures. (ex the one on the top left had corner). I am wondering because I would love to try and help by giving my own ideas on logos and such for Z's
  3. E Train replied to hmsports's topic in Wheels & Brakes
    but hey, I am more into daily drivers, so if there is info like what 2ManyZ's said that will make one better than the other go with that. I was meerly stating which rim looks better to me.
  4. E Train replied to hmsports's topic in Wheels & Brakes
    if you are going for racing I would go with style 2. I am guessing you will be racing this car since both pics that you have are from racing painted cars.
  5. sounds like fun to me. To bad we cant get a PS2 game or CPU game to have a Z in one of their games
  6. I looked at the site you gave me. There apear to be many manuals. Are the ones for the specific year better than those of the general ones at the top. Also in the article it says that the two were combined at some point, why then do I see a front page for each?
  7. what does the factory service manual look like. The one that I was told you can buy from the dealership, but cost quite a bit of money. I also heard that it was the best manualto work on a 240Z. If any of you have a picture that I can reference too that would be great. I know it is not a haynes manual or a chilton
  8. E Train replied to wilby34's topic in Racing
    street racing might seem like the coolest thing to do, but lives are at risk here. Think about it this way. You are going 120 and plus and a kid walks out in the middle of the road, or anyone for that matter. Realistically it is not so easy to stop a 120mph car so now either you or the guy is prolly gonna die. So way to go, wont you feel good when you killed someone just so you could race. Please keep it on the tracks. That way all the fools in harm way know what they are putting themselves up to.
  9. E Train posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    this site should starts its own e-mail system. Not sure how hard that is, or if it is even possible. Would be cool to give someone your e-mail adress and end with @240Z.org
  10. like alfadog said it would be pretty hard for someone buying a350Z not to notice that the 240Z was the original Z. Car and driver and road and track both have the beginning of their articles saying that it is all because the 240Z was created back in the 70's that the 350Z is what it is today. My local paper did one on the same bit, plus it is found all over the web. So wether or not the person realizes (which they should with all the info in front of them), it is really if they recognize the 240Z which matters
  11. did the 240Z engine ever win any awards? For that matter did the car win any awards? If so can you list them. also where can I find these at. Thanks guys
  12. naw, he owns the cavalier. He is worried about trunk space because I am a college student and thinks that I would be better off if I could carry more. I looked up the specs of both vehicles and the 240Z wins all the things like engine and displacment size. But It is Not a Z and that is what is important. At least to me :classic:. One of his main arguments is that an old car like a Z would not be a dependable daily driver. Also the fact of the initial price and insurance would be to high. What I dont get is, why if I have the money cant I get the car. Anyway, thanks all of you. Kepp me posted if you think of any great ideas on what to say
  13. my dad wants me to buy a chevy cavalier and keeps coming up with arguments on why the car is so much better than a Z. He was arguing that the trunk was bigger in the cavalier (much bigger is what he said). So I measured it, just to find out that the Z can hold bigger things in tword the front of the trunk. The Z trunk is longer and has only slightly shorter dimintions to the rest of the car. then he pulled out the BS that the back seat can be moved and the back two seats and the trunk can be used as storage. Oh, If you guys have any other info like mpg, and things like that so I may spark more flames tword the one day of owning a Z that would be great.
  14. people with daily drivers of the 240 or 260. How much would you guess you spend annually on the vehicle. I am talking, to keep it running how much do you spend. Not the things that you add on.
  15. from one end to the other. what is the trunk size legth, width, and height. I am guessing that then trunk is smaller at one end then the other so include that in the measurments. But if someone can run out to their car and check that would be awsome
  16. E Train replied to Gav240z's topic in Polls
    no offense to the stretched car lovers, but the way it was made originally always looks better
  17. this is a topic that has been dicussed many times recently. You have to realize that by going to this site that most people are going to be particular to 240Z hence the web name. The 240Z was the original Z and had the lightest body and the fastest body until many years later when Nissan came out with the turbos. The 260 and 280 were very similar to the 240z body wise. The main differences between the group is weight. The cars later years they started adding heavier bumpers and more lucturies. These all made the vehicles slower and more lucturious. It is all a personla preferance to be completly honest. I personally would love a 1971 240Z, while others may be drawn to 280 Z. Shop around; seeing is believing. Find what is most important to you and look for a car in that catagory
  18. Why did they have to pick a Z to mess up like that...one word describes that car "yikes" :sick:
  19. are any of you also having problems with something popping on the screen asking for a password? It says it is from site www.phpportals.com: which doesn't exost, believe me I tried. It only happens on this site. Anyone know?
  20. does anyone have any more vidoes of Z's?
  21. black absorbes the most amount of heat from the sun, think about what you are asking for
  22. whats wrong with trucks? I have a nissan truck. It not always the trucks to watch out for. Its the rich old guys you have to worry about. The ones that cant see and somehow still have a license. Consider this, it is not the car that is the problem, just the drivers of them. Thats what sucks, and why insurance is so high on sports cars for me (19), because idiots that dont know what they are doing race and crash. just a .02$
  23. I think we need something that if people see it they will look closly, such as the baseball shirt that is shown as an example. btw I also agree on not having baseball style hats. this is awesome guys, keep up the ideas.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.