E Train's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

E Train

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E Train

  1. Hey guys...just found this post in my e-mail...It has been about a month since I last looked at the site (nope havent posted in a while). I ended up getting a Saturn SC2 1998 (its a car, but its no Z). Oh yea and...no trunk space. least not much more then I am sure I would have found in a Z. For my folks it came down to reliability factors (they didnt want me stranded everywhere) and for my father it was all about space...which I dont even use. Just so you guys know the SC2 is a 2 doors 4 passenger (did I say 4 I ment 2 in the front and 2 midgets with their legs cramped in the back ). It really doesnt offer that much space as far as trunk space as I mentioned. I am now a senior in college and will soon be off to the "real world" as they say. Which for me is great in many ways...for one thing I will be able to buy my dream cars. A 1971 Datsun 240Z and a Austin Mini with a Acura Integra type R engine in it. The Z is more important to me as it still to this day is the beauty in my eyes. If only I could find a decent Z for a decent price...one day I am sure.
  2. E Train replied to MikeW's topic in Funnybone
    only reason that the last picture isnt right...look at how many people are in the second to last picture...look how many are in the last one. Something like this would be drawing more of a crowd not less of one.
  3. he is doing 190ish MPH when he is at top speed. He was downshifting when the accident happened...maybe he was pushing it to hard. Right before he looses control it looks like the car is moving left and right slightly...braking to hard?
  4. I just watched it a minute ago...the guy just dosnt make any sence...really how dumb have people gotten that they forget how this country came about and the reason that we found our way to the top? I agree God Bless our troops...without them...it wouldnt be The United States of America
  5. dang thats alsmost 94 thousand US...it better be gold plated for that price
  6. Why is the sky blue? Why is it red in the evening?
  7. if you guys ever watch "That 70s Show" keep a look out for a 240Z. You will see it when Eric is working at the dinner. The will show it twice; when eric looks at donna, then later when in the dinner also eric looks at his mom...Both times in the background
  8. r/c

    E Train posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    ok...new question for everyone. I was going through a Z magazine and found an ad in there about there being a r/c car 240Z for sale from strictly Z. I went to the strictly Z site however and found no such thing. Does anyone know about any of these r/c cars, or where to find them? I would be willing to buy them off one of you guys if you have 1. Thanks in advance
  9. the size of the triangle windows in the back are different sizes
  10. E Train replied to 1 Bravo 6's topic in Funnybone
    whats worse is with all the technology we have now you cant even see the cell phones in broad daylight. People will walk around talking to people with earpieces in looking right at you and you cant see a damn thing. Now how the hell are you supposed to know he wasnt talking to you when he/she is looking right at you and saying hi?
  11. E Train replied to E Train's topic in Open Chit Chat
    anyone know someone that sells Kyosho 240Zs? I cant seem to find any that arent the rally version, or the jap version of the cap. I hear Kyosho comes highly recomended though...saying it is the best for diecast quality...anyone have an opinion or a direction they could point me?
  12. E Train commented on 2-77zs's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  13. E Train commented on datfreak's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  14. E Train replied to E Train's topic in Open Chit Chat
    anyone know anything about quality of Yat Ming models? Never heard of them myself
  15. E Train replied to E Train's topic in Open Chit Chat
    wow, another from Florida...it has been a while since I have been on here, but glad to see there are more Zs in Florida. If I am ever in Sarasota I would love to see your car. How original is it? I know there is a Zed for sale in Sarasota for 9K. Heard the guys are a&* h%^& there though. Anyway thanks for the pointer.
  16. E Train posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    Do any of you know where someone would look to find a diecast model of a 240Z with the green and beige look? I hear that kyosho is good, but havent been able to find any with that color scheme. I have looked on e-bay and serached online, but have not found any...any direction you guys could point me to would be great. btw I want a high quality model like kyosho makes
  17. thanks for all the responses guys
  18. you talk about the bumper like there is only one type that could be put in that catagory. Maybe if you can find pictures for us, or a company that makes them
  19. must have been drunk, or high...maybe both
  20. E Train replied to Zvoiture's topic in Open Chit Chat
    please tell me nissan isnt trying to make a F-150, Nissan has always been known for the smaller sized trucks and personally I liked that. I guess markets change.
  21. for all the color combinations that you ever need to figure out; go to www.zhome.com. On the left hand side of the web page click on "Classic & Collectable Z's", then "Exterior & Int. Colors 240-Z/ 280Z". it even goes year by year in color schemes.
  22. hell...I wouldnt care what color the car looked like as long as it was a 240Z. And in that condition. what a car
  23. E Train posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    what years did the differnent hub caps come out. What I am trying to ask is when did the company stop making hub caps with Ds on them and start putting Zs on them. And how many different type are there of these hub caps styles. Including non 240Z style caps. Pictures would be great.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.