darn thing that poops on the screen - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

darn thing that poops on the screen

Featured Replies

are any of you also having problems with something popping on the screen asking for a password? It says it is from site www.phpportals.com: which doesn't exost, believe me I tried. It only happens on this site. Anyone know?

Yes, and it's really annoying. I was going to blame my son for downloading something new until I saw your post.

Mike. HELP!!!!

Somebody make this thing go away! Please! I have done searches and research in vBulletin and phpPortal and can't come up with anything. I have gone over my preferences also. Either it is something totally obvious we are overlooking, or something is messed up somewhere. I even tried inputing ever password I have ever used along with 'Save Password' , and it doesn't say anything about invalid password, it just comes back next time you change pages. If you click 'cancel' it goes away for a little longer. It is making this otherwise great site very unenjoyable.

steve77

Mike make it go away!!!!!! pleezz.

I thought it was just me because I rebuilt my PC from scratch this weekend! Glad I read this post! Mike what is up!?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

pretty anoying!

well, the chatroom is "phpmychat",so i'm guessing that may have something to do with it. Mike, HELP!:tapemouth

Mmm... how'd you view that *.mpa file on your site V8Z? What plugin do I need?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.