IGNORED

What kind of fundraiser merchandise would you buy?

Mike

What would you buy to support this club?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. What would you buy to support this club?

• T-Shirt ($15-$20)
    • Baseball Hat ($15-$20)
    • Machined Keyring ($10-$15)
    • Sweatshirt ($20-$30)
    • Polo Shirt ($25-$40)
    • Vinyl Sticker ($3-$5)
    • Coffee Mug ($10-$20)
    • Jacket ($50+)
    • Mag-Lite ($20-$30)
    • Button-Up Shirt ($25-$30)
    • Coveralls ($50-$60)
    • I have another idea (see reply)
    • I won't buy anything at this time
    • License Plate Frame ($10-$20)
    • Club Calendar ($10-$20)

We are in the middle of making arrangements to provide various pieces of club merchandise. This effort will be used to provide funding for the club and give us a great avenue to promote the club in general.

If you were to help fund the club by purchasing club merchandise, what would you purchase? Please answer honestly because we will use this information to invest our time and money into the areas you have selected.

And, if you don't think you'll purchase merchandise, we could also use that information. All answers are kept confidential for our own use in this 'venture'.

Actually, you're not too far off from an item in my merchandise book. There's an emergency road kit available. We could put our logo on the box and sell the kit. But, I'm not too sure about the quality of the parts. They sorta look like your typical 'taiwan' parts manufactured out of die-cast metal. :)

I still think the idea of a license plate frame is good, what better way to advertise the club but on the car itself at a show? This won't have to be stuck on a window and can be taken from one car to the next. Best of all it should be quite inexpensive to do.

I like the calender but instead of just one car per month i suggest two or more with a little write up of the owner and ride. Saying that though i'd go for the license plate frame too.

escanlan and I have diccussed this vary thing in the past and I also think the present logo Z emblem on one of the metal badge type medallians mounted on the grill or license plate would show pride and class. keep up the great work.