logo program? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

logo program?

Featured Replies

what program are you guys using to make the club pictures. (ex the one on the top left had corner). I am wondering because I would love to try and help by giving my own ideas on logos and such for Z's

  • Author

so, I was reading the previous post and am guessing that you are using adobe photoshop. The only question now is how do I get ahold of that program

Yes I use Adobe and the program is quite expensive unless you know where to look for a "crack" for the program.

You can download the trial version #6 at www.adobe.com.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.