IGNORED

last call for joy riders

Z-point

Hi Everybody,

What a great week ! Up & down classic mountain passes, in & out of Switzerland, Italy & France, wonderful food & most important of all great company. Unfortunately Auke from Holland had a problem with a driveshaft, but he caught up with us in a hire car. Hopefully I´ll have time before the weekend to download a few photos.

Well I’ll uploaded some 54 pictures of the trip. For myself I drove about 4200km in eight days. Spend a total of €354 on gas and run at 1 to 12,5 km the whole trip, amazing is it not?

I hope the video, live material; will give you a real good impression of what we did. Specially running uphill the "Col de Felines".

tour by Z

Spanish Symon and his wife Elena, aka Symon.

Driving a 260Z.

Rainer and his wife Andrea, aka germanz.

Driving a 260Z.

Auke and his wife Rudi, no members of this club.

Driving a 280Z.

And myself Guus aka Z-point aka legendary5.

Driving a 240Z.

You must have had a real experience..

Too bad that I am such a poor bastard. It would have been nice to participate with my finnish 260z:( I have been so busy that I just realized this thread today.......

Well it is nice to see those wonderfull pictures!

Maybe next Time!

Otso

At the end, Yes! Seriously we spoke English, German, Dutch mixed up.

Rainer speaks German, Dutch and English; Symon speaks Spanish, English and a little bit French and Dutch, and I speak German, English and a little bit Spanish for Elena! :classic: And Auke also speaks Dutch and German and English. So there wasn’t any problem about understand each other.

Hi everybody,

Yes there wasn´t too many problems in understanding each other. The only problems we had were reading the maps, finding mountain passes still closed because of snow & trying to make sense of the menus.

A really great trip. We spoke about organising a similar trip for 2005. When we´ve finalised the details we´ll publish the details.

Yes indeed it was a really joy ride.

And the language was no problems at all.

We did ton's of jokes about the differnt nationalities. Realy funny .

Right now it's quite hot here in germany, so it will takes some more time to sort out all the pictures and videos.

My suspension was a bit too hard and low for this ride, and it took 3600km to find out, that the springs between front and rear were swapped.

Cheers Rainer