IGNORED

Replacement Windshield Options

Muzez

8 hours ago, Racer X said:

Back from when Terrible Ted with the Ten Fingers of Doom was cool and didn’t use his celebrity status to push his radical extreme political agenda.

Yeah, Stanglehold was a favorite of mine years ago. He's snorted too much talcum powder and maybe stangleholded himself more than he should've. 

Politics need politicians to get stuff done. I wouldn't hire Carrot Top to roof my house.

• Like 2

On 7/14/2023 at 1:43 AM, Datsun rescue said:

I do have some aftermarket glass available in NJ. Not sure your location. 

Hi @Datsun rescue interested. I will PM you. Based in Chicago though so shipping might be a non-starter. 

@cgsheen1 got the same feedback on Pinkerton. Painter called about 5 local distis. Pinkerton stopped producing these windshields for COVID and either have not yet resumed because they are low production, or they fell off the roadmap due to the system issue you mentioned. Either way, no one could find in the Midwest has stock or has been able to get it since 2020. 

@Route66 will check this out

@cgsheen1 @zKars& @grannyknot good recommendations in case I do this again one day. TY!

Edited by Muzez