IGNORED

I thought I was done with Z cars

emccallum

• 1 month later...

Some updates.

I got the rear struts all finished. I had to get a machine shop to chase the threads on one gland nut. 

Scored a nice hood and hatch from Datsun rescue. Adam is a super nice guy, and I am glad to see a younger generation interested in the z cars. 

Seats and bumpers ready to go. Aftermarket rubber is junk, and luckily I had some very good used rubber and some NOS stuff, so most of it is OEM. 

Next up I am going to get started on the wiring harnesses. They don't seem to be in bad shape. Fortunately, they weren't hacked up a lot, or eaten by mice. 

20221125_150435.jpg

20221126_183445.jpg

20221119_095312.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Ehmmm... what is wintergreen?  some sort of soap?  I always use washing powder and get reasonable results..

Wintergreen is an oil made from mint.

Have you never had a wintergreen mint? Used to get Canada Mints years ago, not so common these days. Round pink lozenges, delicious!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1