IGNORED

I want one...

northernz

5 hours ago, Patcon said:

Cool head!  I always wanted a twin cam engine

http://www.datsunworks.com/Blog/pricing-for-the-kn20-dohc-head/

$14+ is probably more than I'll ever be willing to spend

But the nice thing is that it's available. Z Car Garage was seeing 350 RWHP and was still planning on tuning some more. That's what a lot of guys are getting with forced induction.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Racer X said:

I’ve been watching the development of this head since the guy first started posting about it on Hybrid Z. Fascinating, and something I would have if I won the lottery or inherited a huge sum of money.

But, *sigh*, I am but an average guy with an upper middle class income. Things like this are only a dream.

I could afford it, but then I'd have to sleep in the damn car after the wife figured out how much I spent on it.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

I could afford it, but then I'd have to sleep in the damn car after the wife figured out how much I spent on it.

The nice thing about living together with my woman, as opposed to getting married is that she has her income, and I have mine. We cover our joint expenses together, then do as we wish with what is leftover. We agreed 25 years ago when we entered into this partnership that we would do it this way, because the number one thing couples fight over is money. 

It must be working, as it has been 25 years and we have never argued about money or expenses.

Other things that we have disagreed about have always been trivial, and we wonder if the choice we have made about our financial situation has something to do with it.

• Like 2