IGNORED

Relapzed

Mark Maras

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

There's a lot of goodies there for $2000.00

I know right.....  I emailed them, it is a real estate agent, and rather rude. I asked for more pictures and they reply was "I posted a lot of pictures" 

There is only one in the CL ad. After that crickets.......

15 minutes ago, Diseazd said:

You guys are sick....get a grip! Seek help........before you do something stupid....over and over 🤪

Hi, my name is Dave and I have a Z problem.........🧰🛠️🔩⚙️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

Two more popped up in Seattle area (Kent) 2 for $2k

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/d/kent-datsun-240zs/7285722787.html

2-4-2k.jpg

I looked at the ad and there is only one picture. A crappy picture with a finger in it.

From the ad:

The title is lost.

My response when people are trying to add more Z cars to my collection?

No title?

I’ll haul them away for you.

Edited by Racer X

12 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

I know right.....  I emailed them, it is a real estate agent, and rather rude. I asked for more pictures and they reply was "I posted a lot of pictures" 

There is only one in the CL ad. After that crickets.......

Hi, my name is Dave and I have a Z problem.........🧰🛠️🔩⚙️

Are you going drive up to Kent and take a look at them? One could remind the real estate agent the property is worth more without 'junk cars' sitting on it. and offer a much lower price. No titles doesn't make them parts cars, it just makes them a lot cheaper in my book. We bought our 81 RX7 with no title.  It took couple of months and a bit of frustration because the original owner lived in Washington and we needed an Oregon title but we succeeded.

• Like 2

I had to go back down to Vancouver today and pick up the 280 shell. I have not made any arrangements to go look at them. If I read the ad right the real estate lady and son bought them from a hoarder house with the intension of building one from two. but the son has lost interest. 

Eve did send me more pic's after she finally agreed they were not in the CL ad. (now it looks like she loaded 10 pic's in the ad.)

Pretty rusty and banged up. missing some pieces that let lots of WA rain in. I asked if she would sell the green one solo, but no.

I think I would only be in it for parts cars, and it would have to be cheap...... 

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0593.jpg

240z-2.jpg

240z.jpg

5 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

I had to go back down to Vancouver today and pick up the 280 shell. I have not made any arrangements to go look at them. If I read the ad right the real estate lady and son bought them from a hoarder house with the intension of building one from two. but the son has lost interest. 

Eve did send me more pic's after she finally agreed they were not in the CL ad. (now it looks like she loaded 10 pic's in the ad.)

Pretty rusty and banged up. missing some pieces that let lots of WA rain in. I asked if she would sell the green one solo, but no.

I think I would only be in it for parts cars, and it would have to be cheap...... 

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0593.jpg

240z-2.jpg

240z.jpg

Certainly not $2,000 worth of cars here. Looking at the additional pictures it doesn’t even look like there is enough to make one complete car from the two.

I still would haul them away for the seller. It wouldn’t be worth the time and effort to spend any money buying them if the goal was to make money parting them out. And to try and resurrect them makes no sense at two grand for the pair.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I (we) went back and got a better look at the white 240. It turned out to be an early 260 with a sunroof and possibly a missing cowell. The little of the body that I can see looks straight. Being a 260 kinda took some of the wind out of my sails as well as Kathy reminding me I've already got an unfinished early 260. If anyone is interested in it, it's on Foster Road near I-205 in SE Portland. I have the address and the owners name (who doesn't sell anything according to a neighbor) if anyone out there is interested.

• Sad 1