IGNORED

NOS parts find

RIP260Z

I found some, what I think, are some NOS parts for the Bluebird P510 here in the UK. Some confirmation from someone with more 510 knowledge than me would be great.

The first, does look correct, as the part number lines up with carpartsmanual.com site, being up to 07/'68;

DSCF3203.JPG

DSCF3208.JPG

The second NOS part came without an original Nissan box, but looks very much like the fuse box advertised here (25410-A8625) ; https://datnissparts.com/x-niles-fuse-box-70-71-datsun-510-2-wire-feed-fb24d-replaces-25410-a4901-25410-a8610-25410-a8615-25410-a8625/   

DSCF3200.JPG

DSCF3202.JPG

The last a side front indicator (turn signal) looks like the carpartsmanual.com drawing and a quick look elsewhere at images, but the part number is a little off. Maybe its a non-North American part, which carpartsmanual doesn't pick up.

DSCF3192.JPG

DSCF3196.JPG

DSCF3197.JPG

DSCF3209.JPG

Any confirmation/help would be great. Thanks.

I know very little about the 510, I think we got them as a UK market car (and Europe [as seen Portuguese registered ones for sale]), but numbers, no idea.

Ian

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...