IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

I looked at that car

Shipping would be problematic because of all the parts and the additional vin isn't great,  bit if your not too far away it could be good.

Although the last few wrecked Zs I've watched or bid on have gone for ridiculous money

8 minutes ago, DC871F said:

$21k for a car that needs some serious work. I'm astonished.

It looks like S30's (especially 240's) have gone up a whole lot in the past year. I mean, they've risen steadily the past 20 years, but, man, they've taken a huge jump recently. What could have gone for about 15k in 2019/2020 is going in the 20's now. Same can be said for a lot of things, though... I reckon the new Z coming out will shoot prices of S30's up a whole lot, too, especially since they're taking inspiration from the older z cars.

1 hour ago, Zpenman said:

What exactly is a re-VIN? Does that occur when the original VIN plate (this one looks pretty legit to me) is suspected of being tampered with?

The car had been totaled and/or reconstructed, it then has to go the the Oregon state inspection and get the vin re-certified. You will notice the new state sticker had the same vin as the original. This will also mean the car will always be branded as totaled or reconstructed. 

• Like 1