IGNORED

New guy

Stang

So that's what those are supposed to look like.  Here I thought the paint was supposed to be peeling, rust in the quarter panels, no battery tray, and holes in the floorboard. 

Always wondered what the seats were supposed to look like without covers on them too. 

Edited by Reptoid Overlords

I think that he's looking for a 280ZX expert or organization.  There is no numbers-matching that you can do, Nissan didn't keep track and they didn't include the numbers on any name plates on the car.

That's about the best-looking ZX that I've seen.  The paperwork that you got with the car is the best authentication. 

• Like 1

For as far i can see a Original 280zx 2 seater, i'm restoring my 3rd 280zx 2+2... know a bit about 280's ? 

Only the extra floor mat, the bumpstrips on the car and a few extra tie-raps in the engine compartment… are not so standard.. but overall a beautiful car..  

Today i'm busy with the front bumper indentations in the front fenders.. I can't see those in your pic's,  are there indentations behind the end flaps of the front bumper (on the sides, the ends of the bumper) ??

see the right-under corner of the fender..

20200111_125132.jpg

Maybe you can make a (close up) picture of your front left bumper side for me, it would be very nice!

6 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

For as far i can see a Original 280zx 2 seater, i'm restoring my 3rd 280zx 2+2... know a bit about 280's ? 

Only the extra floor mat, the bumpstrips on the car and a few extra tie-raps in the engine compartment… are not so standard.. but overall a beautiful car..  

Today i'm busy with the front bumper indentations in the front fenders.. I can't see those in your pic's,  are there indentations behind the end flaps of the front bumper (on the sides, the ends of the bumper) ??

see the right-under corner of the fender..

20200111_125132.jpg

Maybe you can make a (close up) picture of your front left bumper side for me, it would be very nice!

Hope this is what your after.

8BF46A10-4408-4955-AEB6-4495D7D76DDF.jpeg

CD3B1653-65B1-40DE-9EBC-A0C84FA29360.jpeg

16 hours ago, Stang said:

Hope this is what your after.

Sorry no..  Thats the wheel housing..  a pic of the (see my picture,) down right in the fender indent.. where the bumperflap is crewed down at the big round hole..  preferbly a pic at hight of fr.bumper and just at 90 degrees to see if i can see the dent sticking out of the bumper or is it covered by the bumper..

14 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Sorry no..  Thats the wheel housing..  a pic of the (see my picture,) down right in the fender indent.. where the bumperflap is crewed down at the big round hole..  preferbly a pic at hight of fr.bumper and just at 90 degrees to see if i can see the dent sticking out of the bumper or is it covered by the bumper..

We’ll try this again, if not let me know. Mine doesn’t have a hole there. The top pic is of how they are joined together.

D0557460-0B08-46AE-83AD-4EEE7822D31A.jpeg

D5714730-51CD-4225-AFA9-1B1B22817797.jpeg

• Thanks 1