IGNORED

Rota RB Help!!!

Datsun7

I run the Rota RB's Gunmetal w/polished lip 15X7 +4 offset. I used the Gorilla small diameter black chrome lugs. Can't speak to the 215/60 R15 tires, I run 205/60 R15 tires which are almost identical tire height as stock so my speedo is pretty accurate and no tire scrub at all.

Lugs.jpgcar.JPG

IMG_20170709_111608.jpg

Edited by w3wilkes
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Datsun7 said:

S30Driver.... what size are your RBs? What size tires are you running?  I like the McGard kit as well..... the holes on the lug holes on the ROta rims are only about 1 inch opening.

My RB's are 16x7 with Dunlop ultra high performance 205 55 16's   Perfect fitment, no spacers, close to stock original wheel diameter for speedo accuracy.

The McGard's won't rust, have a lifetime warranty, and the current amazon price is a extremely good deal.  I never use impact tools on the lugs & never will.  Just torque them to about 85ft lbs.