IGNORED

240Z Hazard switch differences

zKars

19 hours ago, Patcon said:

Actually "I suspect" is a nice way of saying I would trust the opinion of the other two members over your observations...

Right because reality is now whatever I believe it to be.

Alternative facts y'all.

Edited by dhp123166

1 hour ago, dhp123166 said:

Right because reality is now whatever I believe it to be.

My wife, who is a psychologist, taught me that lesson over 35 years ago.  She told me that we each live in our own reality.  Keeping that in mind has helped me in dealing with many of the foolish things I've heard people say over the years.  Enjoy your reality, but realize everyone else has one, too.

Dennis

Edited by psdenno
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2019 at 7:09 AM, dhp123166 said:

And...there is also that Datsun idiosyncrasie installing on vehicles items that should not be there; switches from other production runs, interior plastics etc...

I have already provided an explanation for any other version factory installed to not be rigid and inflexible.

Let me amend that statement also; after "Datsun idiosycrasie" should read "factory installation" instead of "installation."

If I am mistaken where are all the heavy hitters telling me I am so and providing incontrovertible evidence to support themselves?

Edited by dhp123166

2 hours ago, psdenno said:

My wife, who is a psychologist, taught me that lesson over 35 years ago.  She told me that we each live in our own reality.  Keeping that in mind has helped me in dealing with many of the foolish things I've heard people say over the years.  Enjoy your reality, but realize everyone else has one, too.

Dennis

Sure bro' that is just philosophy 101.

People say (and write) lots of stuff ( not my judgement to label as "foolish" or not) which may or may not be true.

If I have an opinion about it, it is where opinion has replaced factual evidence as de riguer.

For example, I cannot wrap my mind around the reality which some choose to live in where they believe that the earth is flat.

FYI, here is random sampling of switch type that can be seen on recent series one cars listed on BAT since May this year:

1970 #06206 (10/24/19 auction end date) "flash"

1970 #08542 (10/22/19 auction end date) "flash"

1971 #08233 (10/8/19 auction end date) "double triangles" (pic 59/195)

1970 #04213 (9/17/19 auction end date) "double triangles" (pic 103/204)

1970 #04504 (7/24/19 auction end date) "flash"

1971 #12069 (8/5/19 auction end date) "double triangles" (pic 45/98)

1970 #00512 (5/7/19 auction end date) "flash"

1970 #06157 (5/9/19 auction end date) "double triangles" (pic 69/215)

Edited by CanTechZ
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

Sure bro' that is just philosophy 101.

People say (and write) lots of stuff ( not my judgement to label as "foolish" or not) which may or may not be true.

If I have an opinion about it, it is where opinion has replaced factual evidence as de riguer.

For example, I cannot wrap my mind around the reality which some choose to live in where they believe that the earth is flat.

Careful "BRO" you're stepping on my reality.

Dennis