IGNORED

Craigslist $5 to sell a car as of today

Zed Head

The Internet used to be good.  Now it is mostly greed.

The Ebay-owned Kijiji started as free advertising now they limit ads, charge for certain ads, and fill it up with paid ads.... it is no longer a classified ad tool.

These need to be replaced as they became fat and bloated.

Edited by 240260280

1 hour ago, 240260280 said:

The Internet used to be good.  Now it is mostly greed.

Do unto to others before they do unto you.

op·por·tun·is·tic
/ˌäpərt(y)o͞oˈnistik/
adjective
  1. exploiting chances offered by immediate circumstances without reference to a general plan or moral principle.
    "the change was cynical and opportunistic"
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Well, that might reduce the number of scam ads.

Given CL's long-standing history of eschewing profits in favor of their users' experience, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that's a key factor here. Another plus, fewer spammers. I'm in favor of it.

The scammers will just put the scams into a different category instead. One that's still free.

The thing that drives me nuts is the four pages of keywords to force ads to get picked up in searches when they shouldn't. People put "Ignore" and then a whole bunch of keywords. Sure... I can ignore them, but my search engine cannot. Effers.     :angry: