IGNORED

Triple Weber long term storage

DC871F

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

I bought a plastic storage container for mine and slid them under my bed for 4 or 5 years.  Then sold them to the man above ^^^^^^^^. :victorious:

I had it in a bag and big plastic container, but after a while I started getting a bad feeling about how long it was actually going to be just sitting.

I know its not an exciting subject, but I appreciate the input.

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Wow! I do NOT , nor have I ever have any Z parts under the bed. So there's an indication that youze guys have the affliction worse than I do!!  

I feel so good about myself!    :victorious:

Said the Captain as everyone backed away and started whispering to each other while pointing to the anomaly.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gnosez said:

I believe one of the questions to determine if you're a Z-nut is: "Do you store parts under your bed?". With the corollary being: "No dear, I DID take a shower, I have no idea why you keep smelling gasoline".

Guilty. I have had a mint 240Z hatch in the baster bedroom closet behind my wife's clothes for a few years now. Just couldnt put it out in the shop for it to get rusty.

Maybe I'll move some of her clothes out and put the Webers in there as well............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1