IGNORED

ZCON 2018 Roll Call

SteveJ

2 hours ago, bpilati said:

I haven't decided 100% that I'm not coming, even if driving my other car. I'll decide this evening, and let you know. May have to work this through Zcon officials.

Wouldn't be the first time CO used a fake ID ?  Hopefully my car makes the trip!  I have 280 miles on it now... CO and I will give it a good once over on Sunday, hope to see you all at the judged show on Wed.

Edited by GGRIII
typo

25 minutes ago, GGRIII said:

Wouldn't be the first time CO used a fake ID ?  Hopefully my car makes the trip!  I have 280 miles on it now... CO and I will give it a good once over on Sunday, hope to see you all at the judged show on Wed.

The problem is that the ZCON organizers have a spy somewhere around here...

Well you guys who can't make it will sure be missed.

@madkaw So what's the latest with you? How's the spine? Good enough to travel or are you definitely out?

Gary and I are planning to get to town sometime maybe late Wednesday morning. Will probably go straight to the judged show (since that's the direction we will be approaching from anyway) and then head to the hotel area after that.

And I don't think there was anything nefarious or spy worthy going on here. Or was there...    :ph34r:

madkaw, sorry to hear you aren't up to the travel. I wouldn't assume the tune up was a failure though. Might just take some time?

bpilati, glad to hear you're making the trip anyway.

On final countdown! Bought emergency road beer yesterday. Backup just in case all other options fall through.   LOL

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.