IGNORED

ZCON 2018 Roll Call

SteveJ

I wish I had better news. Several things have conspired to prevent me from coming this year, not the least of which is the distinct lack of a Z to drive at the moment. 

Was looking forward to meeting some of you finally, but this will have to wait at least another year. Here's hoping next years extravaganza is a bit farther west. 

Enjoy your time,  I will live it vicariously through your pictures and stories here. All the best.

• Sad 2

Well that's too bad about the two of you!  @bpilati Brian, what are you gonna do? I'm not officially registered yet as I'm going as a guest, but if there are no provisions for a refund from the committee, I could maybe use your registration and send you some $$ to help recoup the losses?

@siteunseen What's the latest with you? Bucket list houseboat trip, or Zcon Atlanta?

@240260280 What's the latest with you too? New job still shackling you home, or is there a chance you and your co-pilot could make it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zKars said:

I wish I had better news. Several things have conspired to prevent me from coming this year, not the least of which is the distinct lack of a Z to drive at the moment

You can borrow my winter Zled Jim...

zled2.jpg

You guys who aren't coming will definitely be missed. 

Branson is the 2019 location, and I believe it will be in Nashville for the 2020 edition. I will definitely be at Nashville. I just hope that they take a cue from us and schedule during cooler weather.

It's no coincidence that the celebration of the 50th anniversary will be at HQ Nissan NA. Nissan supports the Z car. I'm not sure the North American market supports the Z car...Heck, aside from the pony cars, I'm not  what the North American market supports in the way of sporty coupes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Well that's too bad about the two of you!  @bpilati Brian, what are you gonna do? I'm not officially registered yet as I'm going as a guest, but if there are no provisions for a refund from the committee, I could maybe use your registration and send you some $$ to help recoup the losses?

@siteunseen What's the latest with you? Bucket list houseboat trip, or Zcon Atlanta?

@240260280 What's the latest with you too? New job still shackling you home, or is there a chance you and your co-pilot could make it?

I haven't decided 100% that I'm not coming, even if driving my other car. I'll decide this evening, and let you know. May have to work this through Zcon officials.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.