240z70

PARTS WANTED

Looking for these parts:  

Throttle lever and Knob

240z door springs -(springs only)

Functional Volt Gauge

Let me know if you have it and if so how much to buy it - shipping included- to San Jose California USA

If you need parts, also let me know.. I have some misc. available.

Edited by 240z70
Added part that i am looking for.

Cant find the door hinge springs.  Anyone know where I can find them or if a similar part for another vehicle other than 240, 260 or 280z will work?

What year door springs?

I have a 1973 firewall section that has the door hinges on it.  Give me a day to take a picture when Mr. Sun comes back to my side of the earth...

Wayne

wal280z, the car is a 11/69 build date, so I guess 1970 would be the year.  But from what i understand, the the majority of the components are the same thru 78 except for the plate that attaches to to car.   All I need is the springs.

If you have them and wanna part, let me know how much (shipping included ) and how to pay via a PM.  I can do paypal to an email or something else. Thanks.

Edited by 240z70
Just realized that virginia is not california...lol did not see that before.

20 minutes ago, 240z70 said:

wal280z, the car is a 11/69 build date, so I guess 1970 would be the year.  But from what i understand, the the majority of the components are the same thru 78 except for the plate that attaches to to car.   All I need is the springs.

If you have them and wanna part, let me know how much (shipping included ) and how to pay via a PM.  I can do paypal to an email or something else. Thanks.

If your car is this early, you probably have the early style hinges. You need to post up a picture. They were very different

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, 240z70 said:

240z door springs -(springs only)

Functional Volt Gauge

This might help your door hinge part search - http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsuns30/Datsun-Z-Index/Body-240Z/Door-Panel-Glass-Hinge

And it's pretty sure that you mean ammeter, not volt gauge, if it's the same car.  You'll probably want to match fonts on that part.  Nissan liked to change them.  Good luck.

Thanks Zedhead.  I checked the link but no cigar.  It was worth a try.  As far as the meter, it is the volt gauge that I am looking for.   Looking to do a new combo gauge with volt gauge and temp and replace the clock.  the temp will be for intake air temp.