IGNORED

Too rich for my blood

pclements

I noticed a couple of things on the engine that have been changed/modded.  Valve cover appears to be polished, Intake balance tube has items removed and it has some kind of throttle linkage modification, oh, and air pump is missing.  Nice looking car, but for that money I would like everything to be stock and inplace.

You can always expect a dealership to be asking a high price. 

I was wondering why they decided not to change the ball joints and tie rod ends. They look pretty old.

If you were replacing sway bar end links, brakes, and lines why would you just do it all?

Did all the 240z get the rubber that goes on the corner rear bumper to protect the paint?

Did you notice the nice clamp on the rear exhaust to plug the hole? I would at least think a nice pressure was for the underneath would be warranted for $50k!

Battery cables not original.

Those blue PU sway bar end link bushings are a complete buzz killer along with the exhaust patch complete with the famously "original" worm gear clamp @JSM mentioned.  :facepalm:

Nice car but wtf---why nose dive it on minor details if you are asking top dollar.

All dressed up in a tux and a booger hanging off your nose!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The dealer does not understand his target audience.

You replaced the sway bar bushings....great. why not to reuse the original hardware? why not use black bushings? why would you want to make the blue stand out like a sore thumb?

Clearly its not about the money....Zero f$ck given.

Clearly, the target buyer is:

1: have no idea what an "original" z car suppose to look like.

2. Rich enugh not to care.