IGNORED

Jai's Status

Mike

A WIN AT BLACK BEAR FESTIVAL...

Wow what fun we had!  It was a long day, Lissa and I were exhausted.  I just sorted the photos and chose which ones I wanted to share to show the days experiences.

Thank everyone again for all your help.  I need to ask about the headlight tho, kinda looks like something is missing.  A chrome ring around it?  Also, I have spotted some parts that could be put into the blank area where the rubber corner goes.  Have to research the name.  Thinking they could be painted red, as they are not chrome.  Please chime in on these questions.  I need to have something in that hole.  The body shop says they will get the needed parts that did not come with the bumper.  So that is good.

Jai

20171021_154502_1508666077461.jpg

20171021_154542_1508665809150.jpg

20171021_154812_1508665137867.jpg

20171021_125658_1508662365471.jpg

I believe we can thank the Canadians for that movie? And another favorite of mine is Super Troopers.

The thing about Canadian humor to me is it not funny right of the bat but then after 10 or 17 times its funny like Hades. 

Like Monty Python to a 13 year old, it grows on ya.

Edited by siteunseen

Thanks for the compliments all.

I need to tell you what a great body shop Redbird was at.  It was Ken's Car Star.  In case anyone is interested, it is located at:  3518 Cleveland Highway, Dalton, Ga.  30721  One thing I am amazed at is the quality of the paint in matching the older with the new.  You guys know how bad red is to deal with, and it was done just perfect.  They, ahem my neighbor, is a master at painting.  I couldn't  be happier with the work on RedBird.  

Thanks my friends, 

Jai

20171021_154812_1508857423619_1508857785062.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, siteunseen said:

"My pappy said son you gone drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln"

I had motorcycles and my Pappy is an alcoholic. LOL

Hahaha...  At least if you were driving that Lincoln you would have been surrounded with a lot of steel.  Cycles on the other hand leave you bare to the road.  Maybe that's why your Dad went from drinking to full blown alcoholic.  Think?  :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1