Jai's Status - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Jai's Status

Featured Replies

Awe man that (dirty word) SUCKS!

Go the oldest painter in town, he has painted a Z I'd bet. Get the parts list from the estimate and post it up. I've put a 240 bumper And Xenon spoiler on mine and have those small pices under the headlights you can have, maybe something else I got? Also Bo Gibbs junkyard from the '60s is right before Albertville. They have 4 or 5 280Zs I get parts off. 

You now we're gonna keep you and Lisa at the local shows representing Datsun.

Cliff

 I see a passenger fender, scoop, headlight, ring, possibly a headlight housing. The hardest thing to find is the passenger side front bumper end for a 77'.

Edited by gwri8

39 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

 I see a passenger fender, scoop, headlight, ring, possibly a headlight housing. The hardest thing to find is the passenger side front bumper end for a 77'.

She needs a 240 bumper and brackets, right Greg. I love my skinny bumper. Wow that's what I said about that meth head I went out with a couple months ago. ROFL

I thought she was a super model until a tooth fell out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

She needs a 240 bumper and brackets, right Greg. I love my skinny bumper. Wow that's what I said about that meth head I went out with a couple months ago. ROFL

I thought she was a super model until a tooth fell out.

I was thinking the the same thing Cliff, but it might look weird with her stock back bumper....if it stays. That would be an option too. But who knows what her insurance will pay for and how they will handle the parts situation,  and Jai may not go for that kind of change anyway.

I'll bet the toof incident didn't stop you though.  Am I right? ;)

Edited by gwri8

11 hours ago, gwri8 said:

 I see a passenger fender, scoop, headlight, ring, possibly a headlight housing. The hardest thing to find is the passenger side front bumper end for a 77'.

I thought she has a 76.

2 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I thought she has a 76.

It is a 76'. but she has a 77' bumper on the front.  That's the way it came to her from the PO.  Either one will be most difficult to replace.

 1 (310) 308-8455. You might want to give this info to the body shop right away. From what I can see it's in pretty good shape. Like said above, It's going to be really hard to find the bumper pieces. You might want to search this site for people that have recently switched their bumpers for the 240 style. Maybe they still have the original bumper parts.  

That really sucks Jai. I wish you luck on getting Redwing fixed.

That's the one that is supposed to be on her car IIRC. If the rear one has the rounded corners then she may want the one from ebay so it matches the rear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.