IGNORED

Bought # 4858

madkaw

"So honey , I bought another Z today" 

instant response ," you've got to be fu@£NIH kidding me "

anyone else have this conversation-lol

Anyway, didn't see this one coming but it's landed in my lap. # 4858 , 5/70 build date. Still not even to my house yet and I've spent a total of 15 minutes looking at it.

Too many unknowns to answer anything specific , but it's definetly fixable . Actually in pretty decent shape- respective of its age. 

Update this when I get it home . 

IMG_1350.PNG

• Like 3

Every time I buy one there is always some kind of remark.  I look at it this way, if you got for a price where you can simply flip it the way it sits and make money, who cares. It's an investment. 

The cars I lose money on are the daily drivers, not Z's. That is my approach for the hobby. To me I get a kick out of the buying selling and working on them. 

I think I saw that poor thing....craigslist?  Indiana somewhere.  Right?  I'm up by Fort Wayne. 

I think it was calling my name. Always exciting getting another Datsun.  Good luck!

Gary

What kind of abuse do you need to give a car to get a rusty STEERING wheel?? On the plus side the Datsun emblem glued to the air cleaner box might be metal and worth something to a 1970 restorer.

But back to 4858: looks like fun! Is it red or regular orange?

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile