IGNORED

My 1971 Datsun 240Z

3 hours ago, templecrash said:

Anyone else from Toronto Canada here? 

I'm just north of "The 6" as Drake calls it, great looking car, I see you have Skilards new splitter and rear diffuser, how do you like them? Have you tried a high speed test yet?

The Ont. Zfest is coming up on the 23rd of July, being held in Hamilton this year, everyone would love to see your car, there will be lots of other Zs there. http://ontariozcar.com/?ai1ec_event=z-fest-sunday-car-show&instance_id=650

The splitter / diffuser are great - ran it at high speeds, feels great, build quality is there. I got the 2" front splitter but they have a smaller one now, I purchased it before they made the smaller one available. I would have probably gone smaller but I really like it because it adds a nice ground silhouette to the car. The motors tuned but not a high performance motor - thinking of going with a Robello motor, haven't decided yet. I have the new dash and tach/speedo to install but just got the seats rebuilt... Keeping it very close to stock interior, or at least period correct in terms of material selection. It's at the shop for the week as I'm putting the Wilwood front and rear breaks on it. There is always something to do to the car, it's a work in progress I suppose... I enjoy it! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm be sure to share more pictures and dig into some of the threads here - I'm sure there is a lot to learn from your knowledge of the car. 

Here are a couple more pictures of it... Some of them have the old rims on still, but I'm running 16 RS Watanabes now to fit the break kit. The car really evolved, I think I went a bit wild with parts when I first got it, then landed on a more refined place with it - ie. no carbon fibre hood on it anymore. 

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_7684.JPG

IMG_7443.JPG

• Like 3