IGNORED

Photobucket Rant - They SUCK

12 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Neil Young's style is hard to comprehend, let alone rate.  

You must be listening wrong.

He was an innovator and had a unique sound, but was not my favourite of that era. I am not saying he was bad by any stretch, just not my cup of tea. Having said that, I own a few of his LP's.....

5 hours ago, wheee! said:

Over rated IMHO

Randy Bachman on the other hand...

Randy Bachman.....Paaa...leeeeeez!<_<

Back to Phooto Bucket, from good ole wikipedia:

History[edit]

Photobucket was founded in 2003 by Alex Welch and Darren Crystal and received funding from Trinity Ventures.[7][8] It was acquired by Fox Interactive Media in 2007.

In December 2009, Fox's parent company, News Corp, sold Photobucket to Seattle mobile imaging startup Ontela. Ontela then renamed itself Photobucket Inc. and continues to operate as Photobucket.[9]

In June 2010, Photobucket was named in the Lead411's Hottest Seattle Companies list.[10]

On June 28, 2017, Photobucket changed its Terms of Use regarding free accounts and third party hosting (hosting on forums, eBay, etc). Only the most expensive plan, at $399.99 per year, now permits third party hosting and linking to forums, etc.[11]

This new business model has caused thousands of forum DIY's and write-ups with explanatory pictures to be rendered useless. About 500 words into the linked document was a declaration that free accounts would no longer permit image-linking to third-party sites. Ebay and Etsy have also been affected, in addition to many forums and blogs. Thousands of images promoting goods sold on Amazon and other shopping sites have been removed after the photo-sharing service changed its terms.

I wonder if they were Canadian too...............hmmmmmm