IGNORED

My Hoarding of Z Parts

JLPurcell

3 minutes ago, JLPurcell said:

The player becomes the played.........:ph34r:

Yup. That's what I was thinking. BUT if one did score a lot of parts and sold a few, the beer could be a business expense. Even a years worth of beer (or whatever) would be a minor expense when compared to the value of trailers full of parts. Especially anywhere east of the Rocky Mts.

BTW, I had been fairly successful in ignoring the "voices" lately. This conversation has brought forth yet another bout of SchiZophrenia in me. I do miss the thrill of seeking Z treasure.

• Like 1

Just now, 240260280 said:

Trained bats could get into that attic and fly parts out at night. 

This post immediately reminded me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. This could turn into a lengthy conversation about the African swallow and in theory could it carry a coconut to the UK.:huh: Or more on point, bats with small amounts of flammable material attached to them released over a city.:wacko: Drones, now that might work, call Amazon and see!B)   

5 hours ago, 240260280 said:

I need the plastic door "handle" part on a very early ash tray if anyone has this part for sale.  The early lids were made from two parts, a handle and the main cover.

I recently found one of those handle parts in the glove compartment of the dash I pulled from a 12'70 parts car.  It's yours if you want it.

Mike

No problem, send me your address and I will drop it in the mail.  This is a very small step towards curing my Z hoarding problem.

If you come across one I am looking for is a series 1 unlit defroster switch, working or not, to replace or repair my old switch.  I lost the small spring that goes on the pin that actuates the switch, and that pin is broken. Here is a picture, before I lost the spring.

Defrost Switch disassembled.JPG