IGNORED

MSA satin black Konig Rewinds are coming.. need tires

Zedyone_kenobi

In that last pic it looked like the sticker was not flat past the 240Z numerals. I measured, and yep, it was crooked.  luckily it still had a bit of the soapy water on the back and I was able to fix it.  It was off a little over an 1/8"  Now it is pretty darn close to perfect.

Yes sir, those are the ones you posted!  I am trying to repaint the emblems now, but they are in a pretty bad state.  I will keep trying.

But I may have to order some.  The passenger side was held on by double sided tape.  The prongs have been broken off.  So we will see.

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

1 minute ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Yes sir, those are the ones you posted I have am trying to repaint the emblems now, but they are in a pretty bad state.  I will keep trying.

But I may have to order some.  The passenger side was held on by double sided tape.  The prongs have been broken off.  So we will see.

If you haven't read it yet Hardway has a good write up on emblems. 

Car looks great!