IGNORED

Broken tab in headlight switch

hatepotholez

For the turn signal switch, I have plenty of photos on my blog, along with a write-up.

Thanks.

Quick question in regards to the flasher. If I read the wiring diagram correctly, the white wire connects to the green wire on the turn signal switch and the green wire comes from the hazard switch, which comes from the fuse box?

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Look at the jpg or pdf at https://fiddlingwithzcars.wordpress.com/2013/01/20/hazard-switch-brake-light-turn-signal-circuit-analysis/.
It shows a green/yellow for the hazard and green for the turn signals respectively coming off the fuse box. I know I captured the relative positions of the fuse box in my diagram.

Thanks, that is a great site! Ive been following it for a few weeks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  • Like 2

Ok made some progress.

Got the seatbelts in, which has nothing to do with the lights but anyway.

I found out why my turn signal flasher wasn't working, apprantely the wire was cut, so I kind of bypassed the cut wire and went straight to the flasher and then it worked. I have to fix the green wire going to the flasher.

I also cleaned the turn signal switch but I lost the metal ball. Would anyone know the size?

Finally my lights seem to be flashing weird, seems like there might be a ground issue I need to look into. I have attached two videos, one with the hazards on and one with the right turn signal on.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hazards headlights on.mov

right turn signal headlights off.mov