IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

3 minutes ago, Lumens said:

Its cold and wet here. Put the Z up on jackstands. Installed the new Covercraft fitted car cover.

I'm done for the year. Storage time again. Probably end of April 2018 before its back on the ground.

Same here : (

48 minutes ago, Lumens said:

Its cold and wet here. Put the Z up on jackstands. Installed the new Covercraft fitted car cover.

I'm done for the year. Storage time again. Probably end of April 2018 before its back on the ground.

I'm sure you like your car cover. Do you remember the item number or should I just go to their website and put in 240Z?

Thank you for any recommendations. Cliff

2 hours ago, Lumens said:

Holy cow. I'm just the opposite. Granted, if you all were salt free things would be better. 

It's finally been 75 and nice enough to take a non-AC car for a drive. 

I have had a cotton cover next to the paint for at least 7 years and keep another cover on top of that one.  Today I replaced the top cover made of tyvek with a covercraft guaranteed 5 years to protect the cotton cover.  The car has always been in a garage or carport.  Put new seat covers on today though they are a bit on the large side.

Warmer than normal temperatures here. Very nice in the 70s.

Edited by Mikes Z car
  • Like 1

[mention=13284]Travel'n Man[/mention]
That's a good looking engine. Will have to come up some time and see it close up...

Come on up this spring and take it for a spin! I’ve got some of the best driving roads in the world in my backyard

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  • Like 1

• Mike pinned and locked this topic